An ounce of prevention is worth no lost revenue!
Every successful business prepares for worst case scenarios. H&D Technologies has developed blueprints designed to minimize technology risks associated with the people, processes, and data in your organization, from department walk-outs to disaster recovery consulting.
Business Continuity Services
- Unplanned events/disaster recovery – Have you calculated a plan for a minimum downtime in the event of a natural disaster or extended power outage? H&D Technologies’ business continuity consultants can review your network, create a plan, provide in-depth disaster recovery consulting,and/or carry out the plan in the event of an emergency.
- Planned – H&D Technologies’ business continuity consultants create blueprints for implementation of complex changes to the technology involved in your processes so there is minimum impact to your day-to-day operations. If you are at a loss for who to call for oversight to a major change or upgrade to your financial, purchasing, database, or communication processes, give H&D Technologies a call.
- Tech employee/department walks out – Have you ever considered what might happen if your network tech walked out on you? What if your tech employee is sick for a lengthy period of time? We provide an oversight/backup support service for just such an emergency. We take the time to understand your network environment so that, in the event of one of the above scenarios, we can seamlessly step in to provide you with business continuity services for zero downtime in your day-to-day dealings. Either use our MSP services or we will assist you in hiring new talent. H&D Technologies are experts in hiring tech help. We have the knowledge to make sure your new in-house IT employee is a proper fit for your company’s network environment.
- Regular employee walks out – H&D Technologies are masters at instantaneously securing your network systems from unwanted access in the event that your network is threatened.
- Information privacy and security
- Instantaneous remote system recovery using virtualized backup