Yes, you can have a part-time technology executive on your team!
A CIO manages all aspects of your business technology. These include operational, data, and security oversight as well as design and planning of your computer network systems. Many small to medium businesses simply cannot afford to have another top-level executive on their payroll. Our outsourced CIO services make this benefit possible by providing this service on a part-time basis. A fractional CIO will provide expertise for your technology concerns, much like your accountant or lawyer resolves your financial or legal needs. H&D Tech will help educate you about the new developments in the tech world that make sense for your specific industry. You can profit from the cumulative knowledge H&D Technologies has acquired from over 20 years of working with businesses just like yours. H&D Tech outsourced CIO services are available on a temporary or long-term basis. We also provide fractional CIO service for project overview.
Our objective is to balance your IT approach (operations, design, and expenditures) with your overall business goals to promote growth and profitability. Below is an outline of how we do just that with our virtual CIO services.
Tech Operations Oversight
- Develop and implement best practices for day-to-day IT department operations (in-house or outsourced)
- Participate in IT meetings and reports to business leader(s) with updates and areas for suggested improvement
- Leverage existing tech department to maximize productivity
- Assist in tech hiring and/or review contract for outsourced IT department
- Review/implement policies to prevent risk to data, privacy issues, and employees
- Prevent privacy issues through best practice policies
- IT disaster planning review and/or put in place a recovery time objective for data, connectivity, hardware, and software
- Work with top-level management to understand present and future business goals
- Review all business activities with the goal of reducing expenses by fully utilizing or implementing technology that promotes enhanced productivity—the goal is to use technology as an advantage rather than a business expense only.
- Review all business activities with the goal of improving customer service through technology
- Complete system review with a plan layout and budget detailing future projects
- Provide consulting on any new areas of development within the organization (e.g., propose new business service or business locations)
Contact us today to discuss a collaboration that will move your business forward